Friday, October 3, 2008

Week 7

This blog is very truthful. I really don’t understand why some teachers and parents think it’s fine to be technology illiterate. Our new generation of technology is growing everyday. If teachers can’t accomplish the standards the school system has established for the teachers, then the teacher needs to make an effort to change that or find another profession. I know that seems kind of harsh, but our students should be given an equal education as every other student.

If I teacher is older and received his or her degree years ago, they should not be stubborn to conform to society. I know they might have taught many years without technology, but for this day and age our society functions on computers and technology. If I were in that teacher’s shoes I would see it as a challenge and be more than happy learn something new.

Sometimes the parents are not encouraging for a student because they do not know how or they just never learned how in school. This is our chance to make sure all of our students learn how to do everything. In different ways we are steering the future for out students.

No comments: