Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week 12

Itunes University is a wonderful application. It has books, series, and lectures from different professors that students from different universities have complete access to. All of the information given through itunes is completely free. It doesn’t matter what type of computer one uses, the information is capable for use on a MAC or PC.
Everything is very organized. There are over 75,000 educational audio and video files. The files are taken from museums and public media organizations. This application can be used as a learn as you go process. The application can be synced to the students ipods or iphones.
I think this is going to be a great application for all types of schools, not just colleges or universities. I want to use this in my classroom when I become a history teacher. I saw so much information the could help the students understand the material better and actually apply it the lecture

No comments: